Thanks for considering a donation to GRRACE! We’re a volunteer-run, 501(c)(3) organization and we’re funded solely from donations and adoption fees. Many of the Goldens we take in have serious medical conditions that we must treat before finding them their forever homes and, unfortunately, treatments often cost more than the adoption fees we collect.
Your donations assure that we can continue to care for, and medically treat, as many needy Goldens as possible. Every dollar contributed to GRRACE goes directly to the care and treatment of our Goldens and is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. We offer many ways for you to make your tax-deductible donation:
- Donate directly to GRRACE through PayPal: Go To PayPal
- Donate to us using Stripe through our PetStablished website: Donate to GRRACE
- Send us a check at: GRRACE, PO Box 513, Plainfield, IN 46168
If your contribution is in honor or in the memory of an individual or beloved pet, an acknowledgement card will be sent to you or to anyone you designate. We appreciate ALL donations, no matter what the amount!
Other Ways to Help
- Support us through Amazon Smile! Follow the link and search for "Golden Retriever Rescue And Community Education Inc." Amazon will donate a portion of every purchase you make under Amazon Smile to GRRACE!
- Use GoodSearch and raise money for GRRACE through your internet searches!
- We are always in need of heartworm preventative medications, such as Heartgard or Interceptor, and flea treatments such as Advantage or Frontline.
- We also appreciate gift certificates from grooming salons, veterinarians, boarding kennels, pet supply stores, and even gasoline cards to help with transport costs.
If you have any questions about donations, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.