We always have several volunteer opportunities for those willing to lend a paw! A few of our ongoing needs require some training - however, most don't require training and may use skills you already have. You can structure your volunteering hours to fit your own schedule. If you would like to volunteer in other areas, please complete the Volunteer Application.
Here are a few of our volunteer options:
- Transporting Goldens (from shelters to foster homes)
- Assisting with special events such pet fairs and Petsmart
- Helping organize our annual Rescue Romp picnic each Fall
- Assisting with fundraising planning and events
- Helping review incoming applications to adopt or foster
- Training to become a Home Visit volunteer to help our Goldens find their forever homes
- Serving as a foster home for our Goldens - We are always in need of loving foster homes! If you are interested in fostering a GRRACE Golden, please complete our Foster Home Application
- And much, much more!
If we’ve piqued your interest, please fill out our Volunteer Application. Once we receive it, our GRRACE Volunteer or Foster Home Coordinator will contact you. Please be patient as it may take a few days for them to contact you since they are volunteers, as well.
If you're interested in fostering GRRACE Goldens, please complete our Foster Home Application.
And, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org